Common Rail Injector 23910-1380’s Introduction
Common rail injector 23910-1380 is the most critical and complex part in common rail system, and it is also the most difficult part in design and process. By controlling the opening and closing of the solenoid valve, the ECU injects the fuel in the high-pressure fuel rail into the combustion chamber with the best fuel injection timing, fuel injection quantity and fuel injection rate.
In order to achieve an effective of 23910-1380 fuel injection starting point and precise fuel injection quantity, common rail system uses a special fuel injection with hydraulic servo system and electronic control element (solenoid valve).
Common Rail Injector 23910-1380’s Function
- Increase oil pressure (constant pressure): Increase injection pressure to 10 ~ 20 MPa.
- Adjust fuel injection time (timing): Controls starting and stopping fuel injection at specified time.
- Adjust the fuel injection quantity (quantitative): According to the working conditions of diesel engine, change the fuel injection quantity to adjust the speed and power of diesel engine.
Causes of Damage to Common Rail Injector 23910-1380
- Didn’t operate properly according to engine maintenance manual during disassembly or installation, resulting in damage to the injector .
- The fuel oil used for the vehicle does not meet the standard cause damage to the injector, such as: the water content in the fuel oil exceeds the standard, iron powder, aluminum powder, sulfide impurities exceed the standard, etc.
- The engine is not regularly maintained according to the engine maintenance manual (please refer to the vehicle maintenance manual for the maintenance mileage). For example, failure to replace the lubricating oil of the engine system for a long time will cause abnormal wear of the engine, excessive exhaust gas volume or a large amount of carbon deposits inside the engine. The filter is not replaced during maintenance or the replaced filter cannot reach the original filter standard. all above reasons can cause damage to the injector.
- The abrasion of the oil pump produces iron powder and aluminum powder enter the fuel injector and cause damage to the fuel injector.
- The deformation and abrasion of fuel tank result in iron powder or aluminum powder entering the fuel injector and causing damage to the fuel injector.
- The fuel injector is damaged due to replacement or adjustment of the relevant parts of the fuel injector. For example, the valve clearance does not meet the standard after the engine is repaired, the replacement or modification of the wiring harness connected to the injector fails to meet the original standard.
- The engine is overheated and overloaded for a long time working results in damage to the fuel injector.
- The injector will be damaged naturally at the end of its working life.
- The injector is magnetized (injector parts’ magnetic exceeded) causing the injector to not work properly.
- Before replacing the fuel injector, please check the engine parts carefully according to the engine maintenance manual to avoid the fuel injector being damaged again after replacement.
Common Rail Injector 23910-1380’s Storage Standard
- Choose a suitable storage place where is clean, dry, and away from the factory buildings that generate harmful gases and dust.
- Strict requirements of warehousing.
- Keep the warehouse dry and preventing moisture.
- Stack Properly.
- It is forbidden to leave the injector exposed in the air for a long time.
- It is forbidden to store acid, alkali, salt and other substances together with the injector.
- The unpacked fuel injector must be rust-proof during secondary storage.
The copyright of contents in “Diesel Common Rail Injector 23910-1380 Encyclopedia Knowledge” (including but not limited to text, pictures, logo) belongs to www.095000-5972.com.
We support purpose for downloading and studying only, any users reproduce, distribute, re-post or use these contents for business purpose must need written authorization from www.095000-5972.com, or we will take action according to related laws.
For further information of fuel injection 23910-1380’s technical data, you can check following link:
Please read www.095000-5972.com’s Private Policy and Copyright Statement carefully when visit this website and before using any contents on this website: